Tuesday 15 May 2012

Tropical

I bought this silky tropical bomber jacket in Primark a week or so ago and it's just been sat in the bag at the end of my bed until I could think of an outfit/occasion to suit it - I'm trying to be more sensible with my money!

But last night I went for Thai food and, having seen photos of similar jackets all over Tumblr, decided to give it a whirl. I didn't know if I'd pull it off but I think it's grown on me. What do you think?

(I hate having my photo taken, hence the awkward face)



Jacket - Primark; Crop top - H&M; Jeans - American Apparel; Boots - eBay

2 comments:

  1. Definitely love the jacket! Not a look I think I could pull off myself but looks great on you :) what are the boots like? Can't see them very clearly in the pics :( xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just wooden heeled clog boots, I only really wear them in winter and they're kinda battered :(

      Delete

You Might Like...