Wednesday 23 May 2012

Boat Party Baby!

Finally finished the major parts of my coursework for Friday and am off to celebrate the end of my degree at the Journalism Grad Boat Party!

Didn't notice until like 2 days ago that the dress code is "black tie," but let's be honest... That's not going to work for me. Especially not in this horrendous heat. Maxi skirts and killer heels are going to have to do.

My feet might die and my bum might fall out but what can you do. Boats + sun + alcohol = (hopefully) funfunfun.

xo








Crop top - Topshop
Skirt - Vintage
Shoes - eBay
Belt - Primark
Necklace - eBay
Bag - Marc B
Earrings - Miss Selfridge

5 comments:

  1. Your shoes are AMAZINGGGG.
    xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! Love the skirt and well done for finishing your degree!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done for finishin and loves the look.

    J x

    ReplyDelete

You Might Like...