Thursday 17 May 2012

Thursday Spending

In celebration of having (almost) completed all of my hand-ins, I did some spending today. It's been a while since I went high street shopping properly so, since Topshop is pretty much the only shop in Putney, I headed there.

I have pretty much no money and am constantly being reminded of how I need to start 'saving', but since falling in love with my bargain lilac jeans, I've become obsessed with coloured skinnies - high waisted only.

Apologies for the poor quality iPhone photos, as always!









Jeans - 'Kristen' High waisted skinnies; £25
Mint cropped vest top - £6
Rings - £4.50
Necklace - £3.50
Lipstick - 'Brighton Rock' - £7

I've loved these jeans for so so long but they never have my size, especially when sales hit, so when I saw these babies in a size 6 today I had to snap them up... With a lipstick to match, obviously!

Another for my cropped collection is this minty racer back vest. There's a 2 for £10 offer but since I had some form of crop top in each of the other colours I resisted and am very proud of myself! Also, when taking these pictures, I decided I'll probably wear all of this together so all in all I've got myself an outfit for around £35 (incl. student discount). 

Not bad, eh?! 
Anyway, a night of mojitos awaits me... Have a fun Thursday. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like...