Monday 21 May 2012

Outfit of Topshop Buys

My final final final deadline is on Friday and I'm not quite as on track as I should be, but there's always time for an outfit post! This is actually from Thursday evening when I just went to a bar for cocktails so it's nothing special but it features all my Thursday Buys and I've got blogging withdrawal so... Sorry!

I had an interview this morning and have a very exciting meeting tomorrow evening so fingers crossed for them! But now it's back to work.

A few awkward photos - I'm yet to master modelling! But I keep being told to smile. All those people will now live to regret their decision...

Hope you all have a far more fun week than I will!
xo







Vest, jeans & necklace - Topshop; Hat - H&M; Shoes - Putney Highstreet; Jacket - Car boot sale; Lipstick - Topshop 'Brighton Rock'

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like...