Tuesday 29 May 2012

Bikini Day

I actually ended up spending most of yesterday sat on a roof in my bikini, but I'd taken some outfit photos and they probably shouldn't go to waste! I've actually managed to catch a bit of a tan as well which I'm happy about.

I only put on eyebrows, blusher and mascara for days in the sun so... that's why my face looks weird.

Hope you've all been enjoying the heat. I want it to last forever!
xo








Shorts - Vintage Levi's 
Vest - Illustrated People
Belt - Charity shop
Kimono - Alice & You
Backpack - Topshop
Bag - eBay
Rings - Topshop
Headband - Primark

2 comments:

  1. Your backpack is awesome! I really need a backpack, seen so many nice ones around at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love them at the moment too. This one was in the Topshop sale but Primark have some cute ones too.

      Delete

You Might Like...