Tuesday 22 May 2012

Interview Outfit

What a lovely day! And how typical that I'm spending it finishing deadlines and preparing for yet another interview. 
I'm off for a meeting this evening about a very exciting looking job. It's taking place in Starbucks, so I didn't want to look too dressed up and thought this kimono, which I believe Hannah has just done an outfit post in as well (great taste!), would be perfect for the occasion and the weather.
I had another one yesterday but that was a very boring riding pants/lace shirt look so didn't even bother with a post.
Hope you're all having a lovely day in the sun!
xo







Kimono - Alice & You via eBay
Vest - H&M
Jeans - Oasis
Bag - Oasis
Belt - Charity shop
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Earrings  - Topshop
Sunglasses - Accessorize
Lipstick - Barry M '147'

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I hope your interview went well :) cannot wait to hang out when I get to London!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a trial, yayy! It's shoe and handbag blogging... As a job... So perfect. Can't wait either, move up here already!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I'm glad you got that job, awesome outfit! x

    ReplyDelete

You Might Like...