Thursday 31 May 2012

Denim, Pearls and Disco Pants

Off to see the Cribs at New Slang tonight. Not actually listened to anything they've done since about 2006 but as long as I'm drunk with friends I don't care.

Fed up of my extensive yet boring wardrobe, I impulsively cut the sleeves off of this denim shirt. Luckily I don't think it turned out too bad, but I thought I should probably try and rock it tonight just so that it's not been totally wasted!









Shirt - Topshop (customised)
Pearl collar - Primark
Trilby - Charity shop
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Boots - Kingston

I'm so excited for my jam packed Jubilee weekend. Hopefully tonight will start it off perfectly. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow as I die of hangover in bed.
Have a good evening!
xo


4 comments:

  1. So mad, I'm always at New Slang. Last night being the exception! Were The Cribs good?
    Small world, huh! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy! It's right down the road from me I go all the time. Bet I've bumped into you loads. They were really good, yeah x

      Delete
  2. Your hair is awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete

You Might Like...