Thursday 15 March 2012

AWOL

I know I've been pretty lax with this the past few weeks, but I've had so much on juggling two jobs, five university modules and a social life. Plus it's been super sunny in Kingston and I'm sure you'll understand that I much prefer beer gardens to bedroom blogging.

Tonight I'm at my Auntie's house near Tadley. We're driving home tomorrow for mother's day weekend and my mama doesn't know I'm coming so that will be cute. I'm considering the next three days as a bit of time off!


This is how I've mostly spent my spare minutes. In the past week or so I've had 5 - yes, five - celebratory Wagamama's to mark the end of an assignment. And then it's been straight back to the press room to start some more!

So from today onwards I will be doing my best to keep on top of this! But before I go, take a minute to check out Charlotte King's blog: Charlotte's Web - a fabulous photographer from my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like...