Thursday 26 January 2012

Welcome!

Hi there! I'm Ella.

That there is me.

As a undergraduate in Journalism and Creative Writing, I thought it was about time I started up a blog. But I don't want to make it too limited. Here you will be able to find all the latest in the world of me, which focuses mainly on health and beauty, fashion, and the odd opinion of miscellaneous topics that my mind conjures up.
As this is my first post, here are 10 things you need to know about me.

  • I have a passion for anything vintage, especially if it's floral or lacy.
  • I am a writer of all kinds, from journalism and reviews to literature and poetry.
  • eBay obsessed - selling and buying. As a student, thrift is my thing!
  • Cosmetics addict. I'm always trying out new products and will be leaving my opinions for you here!
  • My look changes every day - I'll be keeping you updated during the better times, whether you like it or not!
  • Obsessive list-maker.
  • Forever trying to grow my nails.
  • Cheese lover.
  • Unintentional collector of coats. Specifically fur (faux, of course).
  • Recent iPhone convert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like...